The Relatient Patient Self-Scheduling & Waitlist solution is now available in the Cerner App Gallery through work with Cerner and implementations with health systems and hospitals. Relatient’s Development team met the requirements of the Cerner Open Developer Experience (Code), a digital platform designed to encourage healthcare IT innovators to develop apps that advance communication and efficiency in the industry.
The Relatient Patient Self-Scheduling & Waitlist solution powers telehealth and the digital front door through the following capabilities:
- Online/mobile, 24/7 access for patients with no password or login required
- Convenient scheduling to enable patient access and fill last-minute cancelations with automatic messaging
- Patients can self-schedule open appointments and select by provider, location, and visit type
- Ability for staff to auto-approve or manually-approve requested times
- Integrates with Cerner software and simultaneously updates schedule
- Waitlist product automatically contacts patients on your waitlist until appointment fills
Plus, get reliable implementation and friendly support from our U.S. based, healthcare IT specialists who understand the needs of Cerner users.