— WEBINAR —
Don’t Waste This Pandemic
(From a Former Healthcare CEO)
— Register Now, Watch Whenever —
Two to three year roadmaps were accomplished in six months, what’s next?
The COVID-19 pandemic will go down in history as one of the most influential events in healthcare. Medical providers and healthcare leaders have a unique opportunity in 2020 to leverage the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic and use them to maintain the momentum of the past several months. The rapid adoption of digital tools to expand patient access, drive better patient communication, and deliver safer processes can be refined and sustained for long-term stability, adaptability, and a better patient journey.
In this webinar, Dr. Monica Reed, healthcare innovator and previous CEO of Celebration Health, unpacks what we’ve learned during this time, making some predictions about what’s ahead, and sharing how healthcare leaders can leverage 2020’s progress for long-term stability and success.
- How technology was changing how medical providers deliver care before COVID-19
- How COVID-19 accelerated Healthcare’s plans
- What we can expect to result from the pandemic
- How leaders and medical providers can adapt
- Healthcare’s digital front door: what it looks like going forward and how to leverage it