Pediatric Practice Improves Vaccine Compliance Using Automated Messaging
This Level 1 PCMH Pediatric group utilized in-house staff to make direct phone calls with critical messages and reminders to their patient base. The process was inconsistent and labor intensive. The team needed a quick and easy way to push communication out to patients and staff.
Relatient helped them automate and grow
They chose Relatient after evaluating Greenway compatible solutions. Now patients who are behind on wellness visits or completion of recommended vaccines are prompted to make an appointment through automated outreach. Since implementation, completed vaccination compliance rates have rapidly improved in excess of 30%, adding revenue to the bottom line.
Relatient shined during one bad winter storm after it took only minutes to alert all personnel and patients of delayed clinic openings. Previously, the clinics spent hours manually communicating unforeseen circumstances.
Relatient Patient Satisfaction Surveys now allow their patients and care providers an easy way to engage by suggesting how their interactions with clinicians and staff could be more impactful.
Download the Case Study
- Manual and time-consuming processes
- Inability to send broadcast messages to patients in emergencies or inclement weather
- Inability to collect electronic patient payments
- Increased vaccine compliance by 30%
- Increased revenue with added appointments
- Reduced no-shows
- Improved staff productivity
Get a free demo of Relatient’s patient-centered engagement software.
See why 10,000+ physicians trust us with their patients and businesses, and learn how we can help you:
- Reduce no-shows
- Increase patient balance collection
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Transition to value-based care
- Optimize your office operations
- Automate patient outreach
- Increase compliance