Franklin, TN: Today, Relatient is pleased to announce Patient Self-Scheduling and Waitlist, its newest product to address deficiencies in patient access and offer enormous cost and time savings for practices, medical groups, and health systems.
Many medical groups today schedule appointments by phone, which takes eight minutes on average. This can equate to an extra staff person for every 100 appointments made during a day on the phone, creating inefficiency and low results. Using the Relatient Self-Scheduling product, a patient can make an appointment in as little as two minutes with minimal, if any, staff involvement and without the need for patients to download an app or register for a portal. Additionally, the integrated Waitlist product seamlessly finds last-minute openings and facilitates filling them with patients.
“Health systems and customers have been approaching us about patient self-scheduling, because they know Relatient as the expert in patient-centered engagement, and they don’t want to add another vendor to the mix,” said Michele Perry, CEO of Relatient. “We’re really excited that today we can offer them a solution that not only meets their practice needs, but also understands their patients’ needs for access and convenience.”
Self-scheduling is a critical feature in a modern patient-centered approach to engagement and care. Having to call during business hours can often be a barrier for some patients. The patient-care cycle often begins by making an appointment which falls to the individual to complete. Relatient now makes it easier for patients and healthcare organizations to schedule appointments, anytime of day or night and without the need to download another app.
- 66% of providers plan to offer self-scheduling in 2019, compared to 17% today. (accenture.com)
- The Relatient Self-Scheduling tool integrates with practice management solutions so that open appointments will automatically feed into the Relatient platform, enabling interested patients to search for and book appointments via their mobile phones or computers.
- Patients can book an appointment 24/7 from their preferred device in just two minutes.
- Staff can create various appointment types with custom durations and messaging for self-scheduling.
- The Waitlist tool will automatically text patients on the waitlist when an opening becomes available and allow patients to schedule with only a reply to the text message.
- Patients do not need to login to a portal or sign-up to schedule an appointment.
Staff can choose to automatically accept self-schedule appointments or manually approve each.
To schedule and speak with a patient-engagement specialist or to schedule a demo, visit https://www2.relatient.net/pss or call 866 473‑8160.
Relatient is a SaaS-based, patient-centered engagement company that utilizes modern and mobile modalities to improve patient and provider communication. In 2017, Relatient engaged over 40 million patients on behalf of U.S. medical practices and health systems. Relatient’s platform integrates with practice management and electronic health databases to drive operational efficiency, appointments and reviews, reduce no-shows, speed patient payments and improve patient satisfaction, all while supporting health and care quality initiatives. For more information, visit http://www.relatient.net.