Relatient Patient Engagement Platform Now Integrated with Centricity Practice Solution
Medical Offices Can Reduce No-Shows and Improve Patient Access, Workflows, and Revenue Performance
NASHVILLE, TENN., FEBRUARY 4, 2020
Relatient, a fast-growing and highly rated SaaS-based Patient Engagement company, today announced that its platform is now integrated with Centricity™ Practice Solution (CPS). As a result, Relatient is able to work more closely with mutual CPS customers in the ambulatory physicians’ segment to deliver patient engagement solutions, including appointment reminders, no-shows management, recalls, online payments, balance messaging, visit surveys, patient self-scheduling, and patient intake.
“We are pleased to have Relatient as a new CPS software partner given its patient engagement capabilities for medical offices,” said Neeti Gupta, Executive Director, Product Marketing Strategy, athenahealth, Inc. “Relatient offers an award-winning platform with a long history of supporting hundreds of customers with an integrated, all-in-one solution for patient communication.”
Through this partnership, CPS customers will have the option of bidirectional connectivity to Relatient’s full suite of patient engagement solutions including:
- Appointment Reminders – to reduce no-shows with unlimited voice, email, and text and deliver a medical appointment reminder service, missed appointment rescheduling, and recalls
- Satisfaction Surveys – to get real-time feedback and generate online reviews
- Broadcast Messaging – to save time updating patient groups on-demand with text, email, and/or voice
- eRegistration & Check-In – a mobile-first intake solution to pre-register ahead of appointments
- Online Patient Scheduling – to empower patients and staff with 24/7 scheduling
- Automated Waitlist – to fill last-minute cancelations with automatic messaging
- Two-Way Texting & Secure Messaging – to end phone tag with intuitive one-to-one patient texting and secure clinical messaging
- Health Campaigns – to get patients back on the books when the time is right
“CPS is an important and well-established practice management software in use by thousands of providers who can now benefit from Relatient’s track-record for improving patient engagement and the financial performance of medical offices,” said Michele Perry, CEO, Relatient, Inc. “Our commitment to our current CPS accounts and future customers is to bring a fully-integrated and expanded platform that is the top program choice.”
Relatient, Inc., the 2020 KLAS Category Leader in Patient Outreach, is a SaaS-based patient-centered engagement company that utilizes a modern and mobile-first approach to improve patient and provider communication using its patient communication software. On behalf of U.S. medical practices and health systems, Relatient engaged patients with more than 132 million messages in 2019. Relatient’s platform integrates with over 85 practice management systems and electronic health databases to drive operational efficiency, appointments and reviews, reduce no-shows, speed patient payments, and improve patient satisfaction, all while supporting health and care quality initiatives. For more information, visit http://www.relatient.net.