Patient Appointment Reminders
The Next Generation Medical Appointment Reminder Service
Automate Text, Email and Phone Call Reminders
Relatient’s appointment reminder service and best practices lower no-show rates and increase productivity. Here are eight reasons why Relatient does it better than the rest.
Relatient’s appointment reminder service notes patient responses directly into your practice management system (when possible). It’s like magic.
Automated messages based on location, doctor, appointment type, or whether they have more than one appointment. We’ve seen it all.
We pick up the phone. We think it’s fundamental, but not everyone does. Our platform is better, but this might be the real reason customers stay.
You don’t stop when a patient misses their appointment and neither do we. If your system allows, Relatient automates messages to get no-shows rescheduled.
Sometimes patients forget to schedule their next appointment. If your system allows, Relatient automatically reaches out to get them on the books.
Two-Way Patient Chat
Relatient includes Messenger with all products so that patients can reply to any reminder and start a 2-way chat with the office staff over SMS.
Last minute changes? Weather delays? Emergencies? Relatient makes it easy to quickly notify your patients and staff – by provider, appointment time or location.
“Relatient delivered an ROI beyond our expectations of 5-to-1! And we’ve received great feedback from patients. Our patients tell us that the email, voice, and text appointment reminder system makes it easier for them to plan their work and lives around medical appointments.”Maria Avalos
revenue recovered in one month; on track to recover over
in the first year
“Thanks to the real-time interface between Relatient and Cerner, we now have a dashboard that allows our managers to see patient responses from inside the EHR. This is huge, not only did we drop our no-show rate significantly but the difference is saving us approximately $980,000 in lost revenue annually.”
Lead Software Architect
Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Best practice seamlessly coordinates outreach using voice, email and text based on timing and message … just like a real person does.
If a patient misses their appointment, simply mark it in your PM or EHR system, and Relatient will automatically contact them to reschedule.
Last minute changes? Weather delays? Emergencies? With On Demand Messaging it’s easy to quickly notify your patients and staff – by provider, appointment time or location.
As They Build Their Digital Front Door Strategy, Nebraska Cancer Specialists Starts With Appointment Reminders & Surveys, Sees Immediate Results
– Case Study – As They Build Their Digital Front Door Strategy, Nebraska Cancer Specialists Starts With Appointment Reminders & Surveys, Sees Immediate Results They Needed Flexibility and a Strong Integration To Reach Their Goals Nebraska Cancer Specialists was...
– Case Study – This Multi-Location Dermatology Group Grew Online Reviews by 485% & Improved Their Average Rating by 21% Their Online Reviews Didn’t Reflect Their Growth or Their Service The providers and staff at Gwinnett Dermatology pride themselves with having a...
– Case Study – Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians Group Lowers Patient No-Shows, Saves Nearly $1 Million Annually Patient No-Shows Were Costing Them Real Money Oklahoma Heart Hospital (OHH) Physicians Group knew no-shows were more than an annoyance, they were costing...
Get a free demo.
See why 22,000+ physicians trust us with their patients and businesses, and learn how we can help you:
- Reduce no-shows
- Increase patient balance collection
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Transition to value-based care
- Optimize your office operations
- Automate patient outreach
- Increase compliance