Why You Need a Broadcast Messaging Solution During Vaccine Season
Broadcast messaging has proven to be one of the most important tools for medical groups, hospitals, and health systems this year. As healthcare leaders plan for the upcoming vaccine season, and with the potential for two vital vaccines to be available to the public, a robust tool for messaging mass quantities of patients will be critical.
Relatient customers have been using Broadcast Messenger (previously known as Demand Messaging) for years to respond to patients during major disruptions like hurricanes and blizzards. In March 2020, providers were turning to broadcast messaging to communicate to their entire patient databases how to access telehealth, clinic closings and schedule changes, provider furloughs, mask requirements, limits on visitors and support persons, and much more. And it wasn’t just primary care—every specialty from oncology to dermatology to pediatrics and more were tasked with keeping their patients informed and helping them navigate the patient journey mid-pandemic.
For Relatient customers, Broadcast Messenger is included with Appointment Reminders at no additional cost and offers the most up-to-date technology, including:
- A newly-designed user interface with an intuitive workflow for simple ease of use
- Flexible functionality for self-service use, custom messaging, and list management
- Customizable group messaging based on location, providers, and appointment types
- Message automation to manage patient volume and group communications efficiently
- Improvements to workflows for creating messages and search capability
- Message preview and testing by modality for text, email, and voice delivery
- Scalable messaging to accommodate multiple specialties and locations
- Analytics to track delivery, responses, and patient engagement
- Pre-populated messaging templates
- Enhanced reporting capabilities
- Built-in HIPAA, TCPA, and security compliance
Patients will have a lot of questions this flu season but providers can leverage patient engagement tools, like broadcast messaging, to show up big and help patients sort through information, access care and vaccines, and take the right steps to prevent illness and minimize risk.
Preparing for flu & vaccine season?
Let us help.
See why 10,000+ physicians trust us with their patients and businesses, and learn how we can help you:
- Reduce no-shows
- Increase patient balance collection
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Transition to value-based care
- Optimize your office operations
- Automate patient outreach
- Increase compliance